Accounts Receivable & Equipment Financing
Accounts Receivable Financing (A/R) $250K – 100 Million
Turn Your Receivables into Working CapitalAccounts Receivable Financing is one of the most convenient and flexible financing options available to small businesses today, no matter what industry you’re in. As a business owner, you’ll be able to accelerate cash flow by financing your open invoices (receivables) to get cash in advance against payments due from your customers.How Does Accounts Receivable Financing WorkWhen you use your A/R as financing, your receivables work just like cash! One Source takes open invoices and delivers advanced payments to you so you’ll have the fresh working capital you need without the restrictive financial covenants often required by banks. This is an excellent option for companies as they anticipate an increase in sales that will provide the working capital to meet the demands of their growing business. Your credit decisions are based upon the quality of your receivables—NOT your credit score or your bottom line. Best of all we remain in the background and you retain all communications with your customer, not us!
You can use A/R funding for almost any business-related need including:
- Working Capital
- Payroll Expenses
- Take Advantage of Trade Discounts
- Extend Credit to Your Customers
- Jump-Start Business Growth
- Pay Taxes
ONE SOURCE meets with businesses to identify their individual needs and create a program to support and service them.
A/R Financing benefits:
- A flexible source of cash when you need it, if you need it
- No need to wait 30, 60, or 90 days for payment from your customers
- You can receive from $250,000 to $100 million or more, using just your receivables
- The credit decision is based on the quality of your receivables, not your business or personal credit
- A quicker turnaround time compared with conventional financing (as little as two weeks!)
The best part? All industries are considered!
Get the Equipment You Need to Produce Revenue – All industries and equipment types considered.
Alternative solutions for both new and used equipment are available for your business needs. Our leasing and equipment finance group is here to suit your non-SBA lending needs. We specialize in revenue producing, critical use equipment. Equipment Financing is used for the purpose of purchasing equipment for expansion, replacement, or other purposes.
Equipment Financing Overview:
- Purpose: To purchase equipment for expansion, replacement, or other purposes
- Loan Amounts: $250,000 to $30,000,000. higher on a case by case basis
- Equipment: Crane and lifting, transportation, construction, earth moving, drilling, concrete and asphalt, pumping, material handling, machine tools, logging/forestry, aviation, modular buildings, I.T., software, healthcare, FF&E, etc.
- Term: Varies, but usually averages between 36-84 months. However, terms may extend longer depending on the asset type
- Rate: Fixed
- Eligibility: Commercial businesses, for-profits
- LTV: Varies, but can reach up to 100%