Why Use One Source for SBA Loans?
As one of the nation’s premier approved SBA loan experts, One Source has been trained by the nation’s largest SBA lenders. Today, One Source Business Capital has skills and know-how to help you successfully navigate through the complex maze to loan approval and closure in record timing. We’ve invested 22 years into the business of bringing borrowers and capital together, providing $460 million in funding for smaller businesses alone.
What is SBA Financing?
SBA loan programs are the nation’s most sound, secure government-guaranteed lending program for small businesses, yet they are poorly understood and greatly underutilized. Why? Many banks just don’t have the experience, knowledge or resources to manage the complex SBA lending process, making it difficult for you—the borrower—to get qualified.
The need for SBA lending is more critical now than ever before to building the economy and expanding job creation. Interest rates are at an all-time low. Couple that advantage with the low monthly payments and low down payment of an SBA 7(a) loan gives borrowers the ability to increase their working capital and keep their businesses moving forward.
Who Can Benefit From SBA Loans?
Every business type can apply for an SBA Loan to invest in working capital, new equipment, leasehold improvements, closing costs, business expansion and acquisitions, construction, debt consolidation, and more! Buyers are required to have industry or related industry experience, and will be eligible for multiple benefits, including:
- 100% Financing for Veterinarians, Doctors, and Dentists
- Up to 80% financing for new buyers*
- Up to 90% financing for real estate component of the business acquisition
- Up to 100% financing for partnership buyouts
- Fixed and variable interest rates of 5-6%
- 10 Year Term for Business Acquisition
- Up to 85% financing for franchise acquisitions, start-up franchise purchase
*10% Seller Note on Standby is Acceptable
What to Expect
- Lower down payments with up to 90% financing on owner-occupied real estate to keep working capital where it belongs: in your business.
- Lower monthly payments with longer terms (up to 25 years) for owner occupied real estate loans. Qualifying is easier and keeps monthly cash flow more manageable.
- Flexible use of proceeds. Use your loan proceeds to buy commercial real estate, acquire an existing business, buy machinery or equipment, debt consolidation, inventory, or working capital.
SBA Loans Can Be Used For:
- Working Capital
- Machinery and Equipment
- Debt Consolidation
- Ground-Up Construction
- Leasehold Improvements
- Real Estate Purchase
- Partnership Buyout
- Business Acquisition
SBA Financing Options
7A Program: $250,000 – $5,000,000
504 Program: $500,000 – $10,000,000